Thursday, January 29, 2009

Documenting Life


My friend Teresa recently inspired me to begin documenting the year through photos. I know this sounds like something we already do, but her method is a bit more dedicated. She actually purchased a program or kit through Creating Keepsakes magazine, called Project 365. Because they apparently sold out of the program and because we are already nearly into February, I have decided to do something similar on my own accord.


The goal is to take a photo each day of something, anything that has impacted you. It could be positive or negative- as Teresa mentioned, she has photos ranging from an amazing sunrise to a stack of diapers and wipes!

This year, I plan to take the photos and decide on the best one or two from the week, write a caption or two under them and eventually publish them to a printable book on shutterfly or snapfish. I'm really excited about this. I'll let you know how things continue to go.

These are a few of my favorites from this week!

Oh the torture of having to watch that squirrel from inside and not be able to chase him down!



3 comments:

Maggie said...

What a great idea.
I still have to upload that wonderful photo of Nate from the playground.

kate said...

Oh yeah- when you do, please send me a copy- it was wonderful!!!

Lizzie said...

i love love love the doggie picture! i do an annual scrapbook. well, i did... i am a little behind. ok maybe a lot behind... nevermind, don't ask me about scrapbooking *ugh* good luck! :) hee hee