Friday, January 16, 2009

Sustainable Living-Baking Your Own Bread!


A few weeks ago my childhood friend, Casey impressed me with a whole list of ways that she and her husband stay true to Eco-friendly living. Her actions involve buying local foods and products, and incorporating a more sustainable way of living into their life. One of the suggestions she offered is to make more of my own foods, specifically breads! So today, I gave it a try and was greatly impressed by the quick and easy recipe and equally so by the taste! I made a simple whole wheat loaf and added a little oatmeal. I encourage you to give it a try!!!
Thanks Casey! I look forward to trying more recipes over the next few weeks!

2 comments:

Elena said...

yum! Will you be posting the recipe?

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have the recipe too.