Monday, January 26, 2009

Full Speed Ahead


As I mentioned, one of my greatest priorities for this year has to be finishing my (sadly neglected) Masters thesis. So after setting up a six month timeline in which to achieve a finished 60-70 page paper, I am doing my best to get things rolling. With much encouragement from my husband, last night I set my alarm for 6 am in attempts to get some work done on my thesis before the kids woke up. Despite the 11 pm bedtime and one 3 am awakening from Nate, I still got out of bed, had some coffee and got to work. I actually got in about an hour and 15 minutes before the kiddos came in needing morning hugs and breakfast.


Not so shabby for a Monday...now let's just see how the rest of the week goes-maybe we'll start aiming for 5:30am?!

3 comments:

Elena said...

Good luck, Kate! Sending much motivation your way.

Maggie said...

I'm so excited for you. Maybe you could give the kids some Chamomile tea before bed, so they sleep later.

Anonymous said...

don't push it honey, but glad to see your finding your ways.
good luck